Creating A Win-Win Relationship – Do We Have a Good Fit?
Over the past 30 years we have learned key attributes that help ensure that we have a good fit with potential new clients. A good fit is critically important to a mutually beneficial long term relationship. From our experience, key attributes of a “win-win” relationship include:
- A minimum of $1 million of investable assets.
- Desire for an on-going long-term wealth management relationship. One-time project work or “second opinions” would not be a good fit.
- Good personal chemistry; life is too short to not like each other.
- A desire to develop an in-depth relationship where we develop a deep level of trust and treat each other as partners versus a customer/supplier relationship.
- Someone who values professional advice and believes that the right professional can “add value” to their lives.
Interested in setting up a free initial consultation? Let our team of financial advisors hear your concerns, goals, and objectives. If you are considering an ongoing wealth management relationship, we’d love to talk. To receive our marketing materials, or to discuss your individual financial planning/investment management requirements, please call 800-503-9500, email Al, or complete the contact form below:
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 210
Malvern, PA 19355
8044 Montgomery Road, Suite 700
Cincinnati, OH 45236
70 Birch Alley, Suite 240
Beavercreek, OH 45440
6151 Lake Osprey Drive, Third Floor
Sarasota, FL 34240
408 US Route One, Second Floor
York, ME 03909