Allen A. Osgood, Jr. is the president of Financial Freedom, LLC. In his role at the firm, Al Jr. is responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive financial plans. Specifically, Al Jr.’s focus areas include retirement planning, asset allocation, investment recommendations, tax planning, and the firm’s overall financial analysis initiatives. Al Jr. is also the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Al Jr.’s greatest role model is his father, Allen Osgood, Sr. When the opportunity arose to enter business together, Al Jr. jumped at the opportunity. Al Jr. served as the firm’s Vice President from 1993 to 2000, when he took on the increased responsibility of President. Al Jr. is involved in every aspect of Financial Freedom’s operation; from establishing and maintaining effective management information and technology infrastructures to the development and implementation of business strategy.
Al Jr. finds his work as a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner extremely rewarding because he knows that life is about more than money. He helps his clients plan for and build the life of their dreams.
In his spare time, Al Jr. enjoys spending time at the lake with wife, Lisa, and their three children.
- Licensed Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner
- Member, National Financial Planning Association
- Member National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (Fee Only)
- Registered Investment Adviser Representative
- Significant experience with the acquisition and divestiture of various sized businesses. This includes a knowledge base of both financial modeling and having the ability to integrate acquisition and divestiture strategies into the development of comprehensive financial planning and wealth management strategies.
- Significant experience with the ownership, operation and financial modeling of multi-family residential rental properties.
- Certified Financial Planner Professional Education Program, College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado (2000 – 2001)
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania (1984 – 1988)